This Keto Frittata looks incredible and is so simple to make! Packed with healthy ingredients including zucchini, eggs, cherry tomatoes and goat cheese combined into a delicious keto breakfast, brunch lunch or dinner.
Table of Contents
Frittatas are the most versatile and easy to make egg dish, especially if you follow the method of this recipe.
And this easy keto frittata goes straight into the oven, no stovetop time required! The grated zucchini keeps the frittata moist and juicy.
And the best part is that you can serve it as breakfast, lunch or dinner and use up the leftovers from your fridge and pantry.
Why You'll Love Keto Frittata
- Only 3.75 grams of net carbs!!
- A delicious feast for your eyes and stomach
- Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner
- Can be served hot or cold
Zucchini Frittata Ingredients
With a combination of 9 simple ingredients, this low carb frittata couldn't be more simple. You'll need:
- Eggs - medium sized free-range eggs at room temperature.
- Heavy cream - same as the eggs, make sure your cream is at room temperature.
- Zucchini - we use grated zucchini for this frittata.
- Tomatoes - cherry tomatoes work perfect but you can use whatever you have available.
- Cheese - we use goat cheese in this recipe but it can be substituted for feta cheese as well.
- Olive oil
- Baking powder
- Seasonings - you'll need sea salt and freshly ground pepper, feel free to add any of your other favorite seasonings.
How To Make A Keto Frittata
This low carb zucchini frittata couldn't be easier to make and only needs 10 minutes preparation and 25 minutes cooking. You can enjoy it both hot or cold so any leftovers can be enjoyed as well!
To get started, preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
Take a mixing bowl and whisk the eggs, heavy cream and baking powder together. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper and grate and add the zucchini. Mix everything together well.
Take an 8-inch baking pan, and pour in the frittata egg mixture. Arrange the halved cherry tomatoes and the crumbled goat cheese.
Bake the frittata in the oven for 20 minutes until the eggs are set and slightly golden at the edge.
Slice and serve, hot or cold - enjoy!
In the fridge: Store any leftover keto frittata in an airtight container in the refrigerator where it will keep for up to 4 days.
More Keto Breakfast Recipes
- 8 medium Eggs
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 medium Zucchini
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1.5 oz Goat Cheese crumbled (or substitute for feta cheese)
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper freshly ground
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Whisk the eggs with the heavy cream and baking powder seasoning with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Grate and add the zucchini and mix well.
- Pour in the egg mixture into an 8-inch baking pan. Add the halved cherry tomatoes and the crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake into the preheated oven for 20 minutes until the eggs are set and slightly golden at the edges.
- Slice and serve, hot or cold.