The best baked feta recipe with just 5 ingredients! A few kitchen staples, baked together in the oven and voila: A mouthwatering keto appetizer, ready in less than 30 minutes.
Feta cheese and olives are a match made in heaven and they are elevated with a splash of olive oil and a few sprigs of fresh thyme.
Try it with our famous parmesan croutons or with a handful of our seed crackers and thank me later.
Easy Baked Feta Ingredients
This recipe is so simple but tastes so delicious! You'll only need 5 ingredients:
- Black olives
- Green olives
- Feta cheese
- Olive oil
How to Bake Feta Cheese
To get started preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare your olives, sliced feta cheese and thyme sprigs.
In a baking dish, arrange the feta cheese slices surrounded with olives and drizzle with olive oil.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to minutes until golden brown. Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs for extra fragrance and taste. Enjoy!
Keto Baked Feta Recipe
- 1 cup Black Olives pitted
- 1 cup Green Olives pitted
- 14 oz Feta Cheese
- 5 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 10 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the feta cheese and arrange it in a baking pan surrounded by the olives.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot, garnished with thyme springs for extra fragrance and taste.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question