This Keto Egg Loaf is a versatile recipe that makes a great base for French toast, fried bread or croutons and you can customize it for both sweet or savory recipes by adding salt and spices or erythritol, vanilla extract or cinnamon.
- 8 large Eggs
- 8 oz Cream Cheese full-fat
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- 4 tablespoon Butter unsalted, melted
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the eggs with the melted butter and cream cheese. Whisk until they turn into a smooth batter.
- Fold in the baking powder and coconut flour.
- Pour the batter in the prepared loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let it reach room temperature before removing from the loaf pan, slice and serve.