This keto banana bread recipe makes rich and moist banana bread with a subtle sweetness and earthiness. Fresh out of the oven in just 35 minutes with 1.9 grams of net carbs per slice!
Table of Contents
Easy Keto Banana Bread
This keto banana bread recipe is one of those recipes I know you will not be able to wait to reach room temperature when it comes out of the oven! And we can’t blame you because who can resist? After all, we unapologetically did the same!
Baking banana bread is a never-failing way to fill your home with cozy, baked goods aromas and have everyone staring at the oven.
Luckily it won’t take long, as this is probably the easiest and most delicious homemade keto banana bread recipe you will ever make!
Ingredients You'll Need
This simple banana bread recipe only requires 8 ingredients that you probably already have in the kitchen! You'll need the following:
- Almond flour
- Flax meal
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
How To Make Keto Banana Bread
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) and line a loaf or cake pan with baking paper.
- Grab a large mixing bowl and mash the banana with the back of a fork.
- Mix in the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Next, add the almond flour, flax meal, Erythritol, baking powder, and some salt. Fold with a spatula until the mixture reaches a batter consistency.
- Pour the batter into your loaf or cake pan and then place it in your oven for around 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow the keto banana bread to rest until it reaches room temperature (I know this part is really tough!) Once it has cooled to room temperature, remove it from the baking pan, slice, and enjoy!
- In the fridge: Leftover keto banana bread can be stored in an airtight container or plastic wrap in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 1 week.
- In the freezer: For long-term storage, this banana bread freezes great! Place it in an airtight container or freezer-proof bag and freeze for up to 3 months. When you're ready to enjoy the banana bread, let it thaw overnight in the fridge or at room temperature. You can reheat it in the oven or toaster as well!
More Recipes To Try
Keto Banana Bread Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C and line a loaf pan or cake pan with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork. Whisk in the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla and combine.
- Add the almond flour, flax meal, Erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Fold in with a spatula to make a batter.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow it to reach room temperature. Remove from the tin, slice, and serve.