Keto Cheddar PancakesPrint
Servings: 3 servings
- 4 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 large Egg Yolks beaten
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- ¼ teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Low-Carb Protein Powder unflavored
- In a medium bowl add cheddar cheese, sour cream, and egg yolks, mix well.
- In a small bowl add the protein powder, salt, thyme and dry mustard, mix well.
- Add to cheese and sour cream mixture.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Add batter by the tablespoon into the skillet, maybe 3 or 4 at once.
- Cook until lightly brown on the bottom, and then turn to cook until golden.
- Serve immediately.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Calories: 317 kcal Carbohydrates: 5 g Protein: 19.67 g Fat: 24.67 g