Keto Cheddar PancakesPrint Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 3 servings
- 4 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 large Egg Yolks beaten
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 tbsp Low-Carb Protein Powder unflavored
- In a medium bowl add cheddar cheese, sour cream, and egg yolks, mix well.
- In a small bowl add the protein powder, salt, thyme and dry mustard, mix well.
- Add to cheese and sour cream mixture.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Add batter by the tablespoon into the skillet, maybe 3 or 4 at once.
- Cook until lightly brown on the bottom, and then turn to cook until golden.
- Serve immediately.
Keto Cheddar Pancakes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 317 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.