Keto Buckeye CookiesPrint
Servings: 12 cookies
- 2.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3-4 squares Dark Chocolate 70% cocoa or above
- Preheat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- In a bowl add almond flour, powdered sweetener, baking powder and salt, mix well.
- In a separate bowl add coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, mix well with hand mixer or whisk.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient bowl, mix well until a crumbled dough.
- Using your hands mix together and form into a ball, wrap into plastic and chill for 30 minutes.
- Cut chocolate pieces into small chunks, 1 to 2 pieces for each cookie.
- Remove dough and roll into 20 small balls and press chocolate pieces into the dough.
- Press the dough into a tablespoon to give a consistent shape and size.
- Lay on a lined baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until going golden brown.
Net Carbs: 9.42g
Keto Buckeye Cookies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 265.58 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.