Keto Buckeye Cookies
- 2 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup powdered sweetener
- 3 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 – 4 squares dark chocolate 70% cacao and above
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a bowl add almond flour, powdered sweetener, baking powder and salt, mix well
- In a separate bowl add coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, mix well with hand mixer or whisk
- Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient bowl, mix well until a crumbled dough.
- Using your hands mix together and form into a ball, wrap into plastic and chill for 30 minutes
- Cut chocolate pieces into small chunks, 1 to 2 pieces for each cookie.
- Remove dough and roll into 20 small balls and press chocolate pieces into the dough.
- Press the dough into a tablespoon to give a consistent shape and size
- Lay on a lined baking sheet 1 inch apart
- Bake for 15 minutes or until going golden brown
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.