Learn how to make keto chocolate pie with just 7 simple ingredients. Moist, rich and filled with chocolatey goodness! This keto pie is both flour free and sugar free making it the ultimate low carb dessert.
Table of Contents
You deserve a bigger piece of pie! And with just 2.6 grams of net carbs per slice, there is no reason to resist.
Easy to make, with a few simple ingredients and full of chocolatey goodness, this keto chocolate pie is a dream come true!
It’s moist and so satisfying and it keeps for several days in an airtight container, making it the perfect Sunday baking project.
Why You'll Chocolate Keto Pie
- Only 2.6g net carbs per slice!!
- Moist, rich and decadent
- Very easy to make with just 10 mins prep
Sugar Free Chocolate Pie Ingredients
This chocolate keto pie recipe only requires 7 simple ingredients to make.
- Cocoa powder
- Coconut oil
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
How To Make A Low Carb Chocolate Pie
To get started, preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius) and grease an 8-inch cake pan or baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cocoa powder, Erythritol, almond flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
In another mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract together.
While continually whisking, gradually combine both of the mixtures together until you get a smooth batter.
Pour the batter into the cake pan and place it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Allow the chocolate keto pie to cool down before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Keto Pie Storage Instructions
In the fridge: You can store this low carb chocolate pie in an air tight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 5 days.
More Keto Dessert Ideas
Looking for more low carb desserts? Try these chocolate lovers recipes that are keto friendly!
- Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Cake (goes great with our Chocolate Frosting)
- Chocolate Ganache
Chocolate Keto Pie Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C) and grease an 8-inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cocoa powder with the Erythritol, almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs with the coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Gradually combine the two mixtures together, whisking to get a smooth batter.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool down then slice and serve.