If you're craving something sweet, try this rich and decadent keto chocolate mousse. Made with just 4 ingredients, it's a quick and easy way to get your chocolate fix!
Table of Contents
Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Making keto desserts doesn't have to be a struggle. Our keto chocolate mousse recipe only requires 4 ingredients and doesn't require hours of chilling in the fridge like traditional mousse recipes. To make this chocolate mousse keto-friendly, use sugar-free dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa.
Each serving of our keto chocolate mousse with strawberries contains just 4.4 grams of net carbs! If you take out the strawberries, a serving of mousse contains only 2.34 grams of net carbs.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Mousse
The ingredients you'll need for this recipe are simple. You'll need cream cheese, dark chocolate, stevia, heavy cream, and optionally strawberries or other low-carb fruit.
To get started, heat the dark chocolate in the microwave until it reaches a soft consistency. You don't want it to be runny, so only put it in for a few seconds at a time!
Next, in a mixing bowl, add your cream cheese and mix in the soft dark chocolate.
Add the stevia and continue to mix until it reaches a nice smooth mousse consistency. In another mixing bowl, whip your heavy whipping cream until it's nice and thick.
Grab some dessert glasses and spoon the chocolate mousse equally into them. Add spoonfuls of whipped cream on top.
Optionally, top each chocolate mousse with slices of fresh strawberries for a delicious low carb dessert!
More Low-Carb Dessert Recipes
After more keto-friendly dessert recipes? Try some of our favorites!
- Keto Peanut Butter Mousse - Sweet and comforting, earthy and light as air, it’s the kind of dessert that one generous spoonful will put a big smile on your face.
- Cacao Chia Pudding - Keto chia chocolate pudding that will satisfy your cravings for something sweet, light, and indulgent.
- Keto Chocolate Ganache - Chocolate ganache is the epitome of French elegance in the form of dessert. Chocolate and cream are the only two ingredients you'll need, melting into each other to create a glossy, smooth cream.
Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Heat your dark chocolate in the microwave until soft but not runny. In a mixing bowl, combine the soft dark chocolate and cream cheese. Add the sweetener to the mixture and mix well until you reach a silky-smooth consistency.
- In another mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until thick. Divide the chocolate mixture into four portions and spoon it into dessert glasses. Add dollops of whipped cream on top. Optionally add sliced strawberries on top of the mousse.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.