This tahini fudge is the perfect sweet and salty treat with only six ingredients— tahini, coconut oil, vanilla, flaky salt, sugar-free chocolate chips, and sugar-free maple syrup. It's an easy no-bake low-carb dessert everyone will love!
Table of Contents
Tahini fudge is the grown-up, more sophisticated version of the peanut butter cookie dough fudge we know and love. Tahini is an excellent source of healthy fats and adds an earthy aroma that is elevated by salt flakes.
Dark, sugar-free chocolate and keto-friendly maple syrup build on the sweetness, and a splash of vanilla extract intensifies the deliciousness of these keto, salted tahini fudge bites!
How To Make Tahini Fudge
You'll only need six simple ingredients to make this keto fudge.
- Tahini - The star ingredient, tahini, is creamy with an earthy and toasted sesame flavor.
- Coconut oil
- Dark chocolate chips - Make sure they're sugar-free. I recommend Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips.
- Sugar-free maple syrup - Or substitute for another sugar-free sweetener. Here's my recipe to make keto maple syrup.
- Vanilla extract - A high-quality pure vanilla extract makes all the difference.
- Flaky salt - To balance the sweetness of the fudge batter and sprinkle over the top for extra texture.
- Line an 8x4-inch freezer-proof tray or container with baking paper.
- Combine the tahini with the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and flaky salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk the ingredients together until you get a creamy and smooth texture.
- Fold sugar-free chocolate chips into the mixture with a spatula, reserving a few to garnish.
- Scoop the fudge into the prepared tray and flatten it into an even layer with the spatula. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and sprinkle over the reserved chocolate chips. Return to the freezer for 30 minutes or until completely firm and solid.
- Sprinkle flaky salt over the tahini fudge and cut it into 15 squares.
In the freezer: Store the tahini fudge in a freezer-safe container. It will keep for up to 3 months.
More Keto Desserts
- Line an 8x4’’ freezer-proof container with baking paper.
- Combine the tahini with the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk until creamy and smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula, reserving a few to garnish.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared container and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and sprinkle with the extra chocolate chips.
- Return to the freezer for 30 minutes until completely solid and firm.
- Sprinkle with flaky salt, cut into 15 squares and serve cold or store in the freezer.