- 1 large Avocado
- 2 large Eggs room temperature
- 4 tablespoon Butter unsalted, room temperature
- ½ cup Erythritol powdered
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoon Dark Chocolate sugar-free, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, whisk together the avocado, with the eggs, butter, Erythritol, to get a smooth and lump-free batter.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients: the cocoa powder with the almond flour, salt and baking powder. Whisk well.
- Fold the dry ingredients mixture into the avocado batter.
- Add 4 tablespoons of the chopped chocolate and stir.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and allow to reach room temperature before cutting and serving.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 3.4g
Serving: 1 brownie Calories: 128 kcal Carbohydrates: 6.4 g Protein: 3.1 g Fat: 11.6 g Saturated Fat: 4.5 g Cholesterol: 37 mg Sodium: 16 mg Potassium: 203 mg Fiber: 3 g Sugar: 0.2 g Calcium: 22 mg Iron: 1 mg Net Carbs: 3.4 g