With only 5 ingredients our low carb salmon with lime and avocado dressing is not only a delicious dinner but is extremely healthy too — low in cholesterol and saturated fat.
Perfectly cooked salmon that melts in your mouth combined with the crunch of crispy skin all drizzled with a zesty lime and avocado dressing.
Keto Salmon with Avocado & Lime
- 2 x 6 oz. salmon fillets
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 lime juice and zest
- 2 tablespoon of red onion diced
- 100 g cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Add cauliflower to blender and pulse until the size is similar to rice
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat, add cauliflower and cook covered until done about 8 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor add the flesh of the avocado with the juice of ½ lime along with the red onion blend on high until you have a creamy consistency.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat add 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Season salmon with salt and pepper then place skin side down
- Cook for 5 minutes then turn and cook for another 4 or 5 minutes or until done
- Divide cauliflower between serving plates, add salmon and cover with the avocado lime dressing
- Sprinkle with a little lime zest.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.