With only 5 ingredients our low carb salmon with lime and avocado dressing is not only a delicious dinner but is extremely healthy too — low in cholesterol and saturated fat.
Perfectly cooked salmon that melts in your mouth combined with the crunch of crispy skin all drizzled with a zesty lime and avocado dressing.
Keto Salmon with Avocado & LimePrint Pin Review
- 12 oz Salmon Fillets 2 fillets
- 1 large Avocado
- ½ Lime juice and zest
- 2 tablespoon Red Onion diced
- 3.5 oz Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add cauliflower to blender and pulse until the size is similar to rice.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat, add cauliflower and cook covered until done about 8 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a food processor add the flesh of the avocado with the juice of ½ lime along with the red onion blend on high until you have a creamy consistency.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper then place skin side down.
- Cook for 5 minutes then turn and cook for another 4 or 5 minutes or until done.
- Divide cauliflower between serving plates, add salmon and cover with the avocado lime dressing.
- Sprinkle with a little lime zest.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.