Sometimes you just crave something fresh and light that you can prep in a few minutes. This easy keto salad is perfect for those days.
It also makes a delicious side dish that combines your favorite greens with tomatoes, olives, onions, peppers and Italian salami.
It’s the easiest, non-fuss way to eat your veggies in one meal. Plus with this Italian homemade keto salad dressing, it’s a total flavor bomb!
Easy Keto Salad with Homemade Italian Dressing
For the Easy Keto Salad
- 6 cups Romaine Lettuce chopped or torn
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 1 cup Italian Olives
- 1/4 medium Onion sliced
- 1/4 cup Red Peppers chopped
- 6 oz Italian Salami
For the Homemade Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Basil dried
- 1/4 tsp Marjoram dried
- 1/4 tsp Oregano dried
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary dried
- 1/4 tsp Thyme dried
For the Homemade Keto Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- In a large salad bowl combine the chopped lettuce with the tomatoes, onions and peppers.
- Make the homemade Italian Seasoning: In a small bowl combine the basil, marjoram, oregano, rosemary, and thyme.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the olive oil with the red wine vinegar. Add the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and whisk again.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, Top with the olives and Italian salami and serve at room temperature.