These Keto Lettuce Wraps are the reinvented version of a classic burrito-style roll, without the carbs but loaded with flavor and crunchy textures.
Table of Contents
Nothing beats a delicious keto lettuce wrap as a keto snack when you are in a hurry and need a quick bite. They can be easily customized to suit your taste.
Just swap the type of cheese and deli meat as long as you go for the low-carb or carb-free version.
They make a perfect light lunch, an afternoon snack, and the perfect party or pick-nick food!
How To Make Keto Lettuce Wraps
- Lettuce - I used romaine lettuce but feel free to use what you have available.
- Eggs - Sliced hard-boiled eggs go perfectly in wraps.
- Protein - I used slice turkey, but you can substitute this for your favorite protein. Chicken, ham, beef, and seafood all work well.
- Cheese - I used sliced Edam cheese, but you can substitute it for cheddar cheese, American cheese, brie, Monterey jack cheese, pepper jack cheese, and more.
- Avocado - Adds healthy fats and a creamy texture to the wraps.
- Tomato - Freshly sliced tomato.
- Mayonnaise - Full-fat mayo or your favorite keto-friendly sauce. My habanero mayonnaise and spicy garlic aioli are also great options.
These Keto Lettuce Wraps are super easy to make and delicious. Enjoy!
- Boil a pot of water and boil the eggs for around 7 minutes. Once they're finished, place them in cold water and then peel and slice them.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices, and cut the avocado into wedges.
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves, then place two overlapping leaves on a clean chopping board.
- Place the sliced turkey, cheese, tomato, avocado, and egg into the lettuce leaves. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and drizzle a teaspoon of mayonnaise over each wrap.
- Roll the wraps from end to end, sealing the edges tightly. Place a toothpick through the wrap to hold it in place, or wrap them in baking paper.
Keep these lettuce wraps wrapped in baking paper or plastic in an airtight lunch container. They are fine at room temperature for a maximum of 2 hours before you should store them in the fridge.
Refrigerate: Place leftover keto lettuce wraps in an airtight container lined with paper towels. They will keep for up to 2 days.
More Keto Snack Recipes
Keto Lettuce Wraps
- 8 leaves Romaine Lettuce
- 2 large Eggs
- 4 slices Turkey
- 4 slices Edam Cheese
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 Tomato
- 4 teaspoon Mayonnaise full-fat
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the eggs for 7 minutes. Peel and slice.
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and cut the avocado into wedges.
- Lay the lettuce leaves on a clean chopping board, using two overlapping leaves per wrap. Add a layer of turkey, followed by a layer of cheese. Add slices of tomato, avocado and eggs. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a teaspoon of mayo for each wrap.
- Wrap into a roll, sealing the edges tightly. Use baking paper if needed to keep them in place.