Nothing beats a delicious wrap when you are in a hurry and need to grab a quick bite.
These Keto Lettuce Wraps are the reinvented version of a classic burrito-style roll, without the carbs but loaded with flavor and crunchy textures.
They can be easily customized to suit your taste, just swap the type of cheese and deli meat, as long as you go for the low carb or carb-free version.
Wrap them in parchment paper and store in an air-tight container.
They make a perfect light lunch or an afternoon snack, and they are also the perfect party or pick-nick food!
Keto Lettuce Wraps
First, you’ll need to bring a pot of water to the boil and boil your eggs for around 7 minutes.
Once they’re finished, peel and slice them.
Next, slice your tomatoes and cut your avocados into wedges.
Wash and dry your lettuce leaves then place two overlapping leaves on a clean chopping board.
Next, it’s time to build your wrap!
Add a slice of turkey, a slice of cheese, your tomato, avocado and egg.
Season with salt and pepper and drizzle a teaspoon of mayonnaise over each wrap.
Roll the wraps from end-to-end sealing the edges tightly.
Wrap them in parchment paper if you need to hold them in place!
Yum, these Keto Lettuce Wraps are super easy to make and absolutely delicious, enjoy!
Low Carb Lettuce Wraps Keto Snacks
- 8 leaves Romaine Lettuce
- 2 large Eggs
- 4 slices Turkey
- 4 slices Edam Cheese
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 Tomato
- 4 tsp Mayonnaise full-fat
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the eggs for 7 minutes. Peel and slice.
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and cut the avocado into wedges.
- Lay the lettuce leaves on a clean chopping board, using two overlapping leaves per wrap. Add a layer of turkey, followed by a layer of cheese. Add slices of tomato, avocado and eggs. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a teaspoon of mayo for each wrap.
- Wrap into a roll, sealing the edges tightly. Use parchment paper if needed to keep them in place.