The best pumpkin bars I've ever eaten! They are loaded with spiced pumpkin flavor and are deliciously soft and chewy.
Soft and chewy, these homemade pumpkin bars make a delicious breakfast or snack.
Easy to prep, nutritious, and effortlessly customizable with different types of seeds or sugar-free chocolate chips, now you have no excuse to skip the most important meal of the day.
They taste like dessert but they will fuel you with energy and healthy fats to conquer the day!
Healthy Keto Pumpkin Bars
- ½ cup Flaked Coconut
- ¼ cup Sliced Almonds
- ½ cup Sunflower Seeds
- ⅔ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 large Egg
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Erythritol
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ⅔ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and line a 9x9’ square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the coconut, almonds and sunflower seeds. Process until you get a crumbly consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the coconut, almonds, seed mixture and add the almond flour, Erythritol, baking powder, pie spice and salt and mix well. Add the pumpkin puree, egg, oil and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before slicing and serving.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars