This keto carrot cake bars recipe is easy to make and ready in just 10 minutes! The bars are moist, buttery, and totally delicious. Perfect for your low-carb diet, each bar only contains 3.9 grams of net carbs.
Table of Contents
A recipe that celebrates keto cake bars is proudly added to our collection! Even die-hard chocolate devotees will admit that nothing beats a fudgy piece of carrot cake with a scrumptious cream cheese frosting for breakfast, snack, or dessert.
Ultra-moist and buttery, with a hint of vanilla and just 10 minutes of hands-on prep, this is the best keto carrot cake recipe that we ever tasted!
Carrot Cake Bars Ingredients
- Almond flour
- Peanut butter
- Cream cheese
- Erythritol (liquid, granulated and powdered)
- Vanilla extract
How To Make Keto Carrot Cake Bars
In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the peanut butter and liquid Erythritol. Stir constantly and add the vanilla extract until everything is well combined.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, cinnamon, salt, and granulated Erythritol. Mix everything together to combine, and then fold in the grated carrot. Add the peanut butter mixture and stir well. Gradually add the milk while you continue mixing until the batter reaches a thick, fudgy consistency.
Line an 8x8-inch dish with baking paper and pour in the dough. Spread it evenly in the dish using the back of a spoon and then place it in the fridge while you make the frosting.
To make the frosting, grab a large mixing bowl and whisk together the cream cheese, cinnamon, and powdered Erythritol. Take the dish out of the fridge and spread the frosting evenly over the dough. If you want a soft carrot cake bar, you can cut and serve it straight away, or you can return it to the fridge until firm.
Keto Carrot Cake Bar Tips
- Life Made Easy Tip: This recipe requires three different types of Erythritol: liquid, granulated, and powdered. You can make your own powdered Erythritol by grinding your granulated sweetener in a coffee grinder for a few seconds.
- Cooking Tip: Skip the stovetop and use your microwave to melt the peanut butter.
- Make it Fancy Tip: Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and drizzle with a few drops of vanilla olive oil to take it to the next level.
- Serving Suggestion: Slice the cake into bars, stack and wrap in baking paper, and tie it with a piece of string or a ribbon
Keto Carrot Cake Bars
For the Carrot Cake Bars
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- ⅔ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Milk full-fat
- ¼ cup Liquid Erythritol or sugar-free maple syrup
- ¼ cup Granulated Erythritol
- ¼ cup Butter room temperature
- 1 Carrot grated
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Salt
For the Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 ¼ cup Cream Cheese full-fat
- ⅔ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon Powdered Erythritol powdered
- Combine the peanut butter with the liquid Erythritol in a small saucepan, stirring over low heat. Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, cinnamon, salt, and granulated Erythritol and mix to combine. Fold in the grated carrot.
- Add the peanut butter mixture and butter and stir well.
- Gradually add the milk in a stream while mixing until you get a thick yet fudgy consistency.
- Line an 8x8-inch container with baking paper and spread the dough in. Level with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge while you are making the frosting.
- In the meantime, make the frosting: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cream cheese with the cinnamon and powdered Erythritol.
- Spread over the carrot bars and refrigerate until firm, or serve straight away for a softer texture.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.