This keto lemon pound cake is fuss free and easy to make with just 3.3g net carbs per slice! It's rich and moist with an irresistible texture and fresh, citrusy flavor.
Table of Contents
This quick and fuss-free keto lemon pound cake is easy to make and impossible to stop eating.
With an irresistible texture and a fresh citrusy flavor palate, it makes a great breakfast, snack or dessert topped with a dollop of keto ice-cream, glaze or frosting!
Why You'll Love Keto Lemon Pound Cake
- Only 3.3 grams of net carbs!!
- Only 6 simple ingredients
- The perfect sweet treat for your low carb diet
Low Carb Lemon Pound Cake Ingredients
You'll only need 6 simple ingredients to make this delicious sugar free lemon pound cake.
Almond flour - make sure you use fine almond flour that isn't too coarse.
Greek yogurt - make sure your Greek yogurt is at room temperature.
Erythritol - use Erythritol or any other sugar-free sweetener.
Lemon - you'll need the juice and zest of one lemon for this recipe.
Eggs - you'll need room temperature free-range eggs for this recipe.
Baking powder - helps the pound cake rise.
How To Make Keto Lemon Pound Cake
To get started, preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius). Grease and line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with baking paper.
Take a large mixing bowl and combine the almond flour, Greek yogurt, Erythritol, lemon juice, lemon zest, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Whisk everything together until you get a smooth batter.
Transfer the low carb lemon pound cake batter into the lined loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
Allow the cake to cool completely, then remove from the pan, slice and serve at room temperature.
In the fridge: Any leftover keto pound cake can be stored in an airtight container in the pantry for 2 to 3 days.
In the fridge: You can also store any leftover pound cake in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. It's best to wrap the cake in plastic or foil to stop it getting too dry.
In the freezer: You can also freeze this low carb pound cake for up to 6 months. Either slice and wrap each slice in plastic wrap so you can enjoy a slice at a time, or freeze the whole cake.
More Keto Cake Recipes
Try some of our other delicious low carb cake recipes below!
- Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Keto Chocolate Cake + Chocolate Frosting
- Almond Flour Orange Cake
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Pie
Keto Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C) and grease and line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond flour with the yogurt, erythritol, lemon juice and lemon zest, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Whisk to get a smooth batter.
- Transfer the batter into the pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely, remove from the pan and serve at room temperature.