This iceberg wedge salad is proving that salads can be anything but boring.
It’s perfect for those days that you need something fresh and quick but also filling and loaded with healthy fats to boost your metabolism.
If you are not a fan of blue cheese, swap with feta cheese and follow the same process.
Iceberg Wedge Salad Ingredients
For the iceberg lettuce salad, you'll need iceberg lettuce, crispy bacon, eggs, cherry tomatoes and blue cheese.
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Ingredients
The homemade dressing is made with Greek yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, blue cheese, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
How to Make The Perfect Iceberg Lettuce Wedge Salad
To get started grab a large bowl. Add the crispy bacon pieces, chopped eggs, halved cherry tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles. Toss them together very gently and that's the topping done, easy!
Cut your iceberg lettuce into quarters and place them onto a serving plate. Top each iceberg wedge with the mixture.
Prepare the homemade dressing in a mixing bowl. Add the Greek yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, blue cheese crumbles and white wine vinegar. Whisk them all together until you get a creamy dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Finally, drizzle the blue cheese dressing over the iceberg wedges and enjoy!
Iceberg Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
For the Iceberg Lettuce Salad
- 1 whole Iceberg Lettuce quartered
- ⅓ cup Crispy Bacon Pieces
- 4 medium Eggs hard-boiled, chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup Blue Cheese crumbled
For the Blue Cheese Dressing
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt full-fat
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise full-fat
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Blue Cheese crumbled
- 2 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- In a large bowl mix the bacon with the eggs, tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles. Toss gently.
- Arrange the iceberg wedges on a serving plate and top with the mixture.
- Make the dressing by whisking the Greek yogurt with the sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, blue cheese crumbles and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the dressing over the wedges and serve at room temperature.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.