Learn how to make the perfect Keto Pumpkin Pancakes with coconut flour! A great low-carb fall breakfast treat you'll love.
The perfect healthy breakfast or brunch these keto pumpkin pancakes are destined to become your favorite pancake recipe!
Made with coconut flour and plant-based milk, and flavored with vanilla, ginger, cloves and cinnamon they will fuel you with energy and satisfy your sweet tooth without the extra carbs.
Easy to make and share, they will make any day extra special!
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
For this yummy breakfast pumpkin pancake recipe you'll need:
- 5 large Eggs
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ginger ground
- ½ teaspoon Cloves ground
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 4 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
To get started, grab a mixing bowl and combine the coconut flour, Erythritol, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves.
Combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla extract and keep whisking until you get a nice smooth batter.
Grab a wide nonstick pan and heat your butter, from here you're going to want to work in batches.
Pour in dollops of the batter to make the pancakes and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side until golden brown.
Serve these delicious pancakes hot!
You can add sugar-free syrup, fresh keto-friendly fruit, yogurt or cream cheese as well.
Keto Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, Erythritol, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla extract. Whisk to get a smooth batter.
- Heat the butter in a wide non-stick pan and working in batches, pour dollops of the batter to make pancakes. Cook each pancake for 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side.
- Serve hot with sugar free syrup, fresh fruit, yogurt or cream cheese.