Foudjou is a chic, French way to say cheese in a pot. But it’s more than that!
It makes a lovely appetizer, much appreciated by those with a sophisticated palate, it doubles as a sandwich spread or a dip for your keto crudités and it makes a wonderful, homemade gift, presented in a nice jar, surely to be cherished these holidays.
- ⅔ cups Soft Goat Cheese eg. ricotta
- ¼ cup Feta Cheese
- 2 teaspoon Thyme dried
- 1 tablespoon Brandy
- ¼ cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- In a mixing bowl, mash the soft cheese with a fork. Crumble in the feat cheese and add the thyme, brandy and olive oil. Mix well.
- Transfer into a jar and seal. Leave overnight to marinate in the fridge.
- Return to room temperature before serving.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars