A one-pan meal makes life so much easier. Quick and easy to make and simple to clean up. This is especially important on the keto diet when you need a low carb dinner with a low prep time.
Combine this great recipe with maple bacon wrapped carrots or oven roasted green beans and you have a delicious and healthy low carb dinner. It's a great dinner idea for quick midweek dinners and is also a great choice for weekend meal preps.
What You'll Need To Make Balsamic Chicken
- Chicken thighs
- Chicken broth
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Rosemary (to garnish)
Note: You can also make this recipe with other cuts of chicken. Boneless skinless chicken breasts will work well.
How To Make Balsamic Chicken
The total time to prepare this recipe is around 25 minutes so it really is quick and easy. Let's get started!
The first thing you need to do is make our sweet and savory balsamic sauce. Simply whisk together the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, Erythritol, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
Next, heat your butter in a skillet and then sauté the chicken thighs skin-side on down each side until golden. This should take about 3-5 minutes per side. Add your garlic to the skillet and stir until slightly brown.
Now, pour over the balsamic sauce and simmer over low to medium heat until reduced to a glaze (around 10 minutes). Garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve hot.
Balsamic Chicken Sides
This really is an excellent weeknight dish with super easy prep and cleanup. Add an easy side and you have a nutritious and healthy low-carb dinner. You can also multiply the ingredients and use it as a meal prep recipe.
Make this recipe tonight with:
Easy Balsamic Chicken Recipe
- 2 Chicken Thighs skin on and bone in
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic sliced
For the Balsamic Glaze
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Liquid Erythritol
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2-3 sprigs Rosemary
- To make the sauce, whisk together the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, Erythritol, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the butter in a skillet and sauté the chicken thighs skin-side down for about 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Add the garlic to the pan. Stir to brown slightly and then add the sauce mixture. Simmer over low to medium heat to reduce the sauce into a glaze, for about 10 minutes, garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve hot.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars