A classic simple tuna and avocado salad made with canned tuna, celery, avocado, egg.
Super delicious with only 5g of net carbs, this is a protein-packed salad recipe that will keep you full for hours.
Keto Tuna Avocado SaladPrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
Servings: 1 serving
- 4 oz Canned Tuna in brine
- 1/2 stalk Celery diced
- 1/2 Avocado diced
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice fresh
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Hard-Boiled Egg peeled and roughly chopped
- In a medium bowl add the tuna, celery, and avocado.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and spices.
- Add the egg to the tuna salad.
- Mix well until combined.
Net Carbs: 5.0g
Keto Tuna Avocado Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 488 Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.