A classic simple tuna and avocado salad made with canned tuna, celery, avocado, egg.
Super delicious with only 5g of net carbs, this is a protein-packed salad recipe that will keep you full for hours.
Keto Tuna Avocado SaladPrint
Servings: 1 serving
- 4 oz Canned Tuna in brine
- ½ stalk Celery diced
- ½ Avocado diced
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Lemon Juice fresh
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Hard-Boiled Egg peeled and roughly chopped
- In a medium bowl add the tuna, celery, and avocado.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and spices.
- Add the egg to the tuna salad.
- Mix well until combined.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 5.0g
Calories: 488 kcal Carbohydrates: 9 g Protein: 28 g Fat: 39 g Fiber: 4 g