This recipe is for a yummy and creamy Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip that's easy to make! Made with wholesome ingredients that are good for you, including healthy spinach and tasty artichoke hearts. You can serve it with keto-friendly crackers, chips, or veggies for a quick and easy dip. It's perfect for parties, game nights, or just as a yummy snack.
Table of Contents
There’s nothing more satisfying than diving into a bowl of freshly made cheesy dip while watching your favorite film and relaxing. This keto spinach and artichoke dip is the epitome of that! Serve it with keto chips, crackers, or vegetable sticks for the ultimate snack.
Ingredients You'll Need
Homemade spinach artichoke dip only needs 8 simple ingredients to make. You will need the following:
- Artichokes - Tasty and tangy that add flavor to your keto dip. Use cooked artichoke hearts or canned ones.
- Spinach - Nutrient-rich baby spinach leaves that make your dip healthy and delicious.
- Cream cheese - Creamy and smooth cheese that gives your dip a rich and luscious texture.
- Sour cream - Adds a tangy kick to your dip and enhances the creaminess.
- Greek yogurt - A healthy and protein-packed ingredient that makes your dip creamy and nutritious.
- Garlic - Adds a burst of flavor to your dip, giving it a savory and delicious taste.
- Mozzarella cheese - Melty and gooey mozzarella that adds stretchy and cheesy goodness to your dip.
- Parmesan cheese - A hard and flavorful cheese that adds a nutty and salty taste to your dip.
How To Make Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prep the oven. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) and grease a 6-inch baking pan.
- Prep the dip. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, Greek yogurt, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella, salt, and black pepper. Add the chopped artichokes and spinach leaves, then carefully fold them into the mixture.
- Bake the dip. Pour the mixture into the baking pan and bake for 15 minutes until golden. Let the keto artichoke dip cool until warm, then serve it with your favorite low-carb chips, crackers, or vegetable sticks.
After making your keto spinach artichoke dip, leftovers can be stored in a container with a tight seal in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Remember to let it cool down first. When you want to have it again, you can gently warm it up in the microwave or on the stove over low heat. Give it a good stir before serving. Unfortunately, this dip doesn't freeze well because of the dairy ingredients.
More Keto Dips
Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Cream Cheese full-fat
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese low moisture, grated
- 15 oz can Artichokes chopped
- 4 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 6-inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese with the sour cream, Greek yogurt, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella cheese, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped artichokes and spinach leaves.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and bake in the preheated oven until golden, for about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with keto chips or crackers.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question