A delicious keto breakfast meal that combines all your favorite pepperoni pizza flavors without the carbs — all made quickly in a skillet.
This is one of my favorite recipes that is guaranteed to keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours.
Keto Pizza Omelet with Pepperoni & MozzarellaPrint Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/2 oz Pepperoni Slices
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil
- 2 strips Bacon
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add bacon and cook until desired crispiness, remove and place on one side.
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs and then add the heavy cream then pour into the skillet, cook until almost done.
- Add pepperoni to one side of the cooked egg then sprinkle with mozzarella, salt and pepper and basil.
- Fold the omelet over and cook for a further 1 to two minutes.
- Serve warm with bacon slices.
Keto Pizza Omelet with Pepperoni & Mozzarella
Amount Per Serving
Calories 594 Calories from Fat 396
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.