A delicious keto breakfast meal that combines all your favorite pepperoni pizza flavors without the carbs — all made quickly in a skillet.
This is one of my favorite recipes that is guaranteed to keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours.
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- ½ oz Pepperoni Slices
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil
- 2 strips Bacon
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add bacon and cook until desired crispiness, remove and place on one side.
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs and then add the heavy cream then pour into the skillet, cook until almost done.
- Add pepperoni to one side of the cooked egg then sprinkle with mozzarella, salt and pepper and basil.
- Fold the omelet over and cook for a further 1 to two minutes.
- Serve warm with bacon slices.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Calories: 594 kcal Carbohydrates: 4 g Protein: 42 g Fat: 44 g
Leave a review or ask a question