A delicious keto breakfast meal that combines all your favorite pepperoni pizza flavors without the carbs — all made quickly in a skillet.
This is one of my favorite recipes that is guaranteed to keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours.
Keto Pizza Omelet with Pepperoni & Mozzarella
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 oz. pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of fresh basil
- 2 strips of bacon
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add bacon and cook until desired crispiness, remove and place on one side
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs and then add the heavy cream then pour into the skillet, cook until almost done
- Add pepperoni to one side of the cooked egg then sprinkle with mozzarella, salt and pepper and basil
- Fold the omelet over and cook for a further 1 to two minutes
- Serve warm with bacon slices
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called Custom Keto Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed Custom Keto Diet reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in Custom Keto Diet are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on Custom Keto Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.