Craving pasta? Try our butternut squash pasta with cheesy tomato sauce that puts traditional pasta to shame!
Spiralized butternut squash noodles, fresh tomatoes, garlic and crispy streaky bacon topped with parmesan.
An excellent low-carb recipe for lunch or dinner.
Keto Cheats Pasta with Cheesy Tomato Sauce
- 3 medium butternut squash
- 7 oz streaky bacon
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 big pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes or canned
- Sea Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- In a medium skillet heat a small amount of oil on medium heat
- Add bacon and cook until becoming crispy, remove bacon and cut into pieces once done.
- In the same pan add garlic and cook in bacon fat until starting to brown add red pepper flakes to combine flavors.
- To the pan add your tomato sauce, simmer until beginning to bubble then add bacon pieces.
- Spiralize the squash into noodle size of choice, add to the sauce and cook for 2 – 3 minutes until soft.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to serving plates and cover with freshly grated parmesan.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.