Craving pasta? Try our butternut squash pasta with cheesy tomato sauce that puts traditional pasta to shame!
Spiralized butternut squash noodles, fresh tomatoes, garlic and crispy streaky bacon topped with parmesan.
An excellent low-carb recipe for lunch or dinner.
Keto Cheats Pasta with Cheesy Tomato SaucePrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
- 3 cups Butternut Squash
- 7 oz Streaky Bacon
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup Fresh Tomatoes or canned
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- In a medium skillet heat a small amount of oil on medium heat.
- Add bacon and cook until becoming crispy, remove bacon and cut into pieces once done.
- In the same pan add garlic and cook in bacon fat until starting to brown add red pepper flakes to combine flavors.
- To the pan add your tomato sauce, simmer until beginning to bubble then add bacon pieces.
- Spiralize the squash into noodle size of choice, add to the sauce and cook for 2 – 3 minutes until soft.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to serving plates and cover with freshly grated parmesan.