Delicious fresh from the oven or the next day, this Easy Greek Feta Traybake is the perfect cook-ahead lunch box filler. It's low in carbs, vegetarian and gluten-free as well.
Packed with lots of veggies and fragrant herbs it's surprisingly simple to make! You'll only need 10 minutes of hands-on prep. This is the recipe that will take the hassle out of making a delicious and healthy traybake!
Add chili for a spicy kick, turmeric for a touch of gold or curry for an oriental spin.
Table of Contents
Keto Greek Feta Traybake
This recipe is loaded with healthy ingredients filled with vitamins, nutrients and heart-healthy fats. You'll need:
- Feta cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green bell pepper
- Red onion
- Olive oil
- Dried garlic
- Dried thyme
- Black pepper
How to Make Greek Feta Traybake
Start by preheating your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash and slice your eggplant, zucchini and green bell pepper into ½-inch thick slices. Slice your red onion and feta cheese as well.
Place all the vegetables into a large mixing bowl and then coat with olive oil and lemon juice. Season the veggies with thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix everything together well.
Transfer everything into a baking pan and then bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove the baking pan from the oven and add the feta cheese slices. Return to the oven for another 15 minutes until golden brown.
Keto Greek Feta Traybake
- 7.1 oz Feta Cheese slices
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Olives black, pitted
- 1 small Eggplant sliced into ½-inch thick slices
- ½ Zucchini sliced into ½-inch thick slices
- 1 Green Bell Pepper sliced into ½-inch thick slices
- ½ Red Onion sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic sliced
- 1 Lemon juice
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic dried
- 1 teaspoon Thyme dried
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the eggplant and zucchini slices with the cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic, olives and pepper slices in a large mixing bowl. Coat with olive oil and lemon juice, and season with thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Transfer into a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the feta slices.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes until golden brown. Serve hot.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question