Keto zucchini bread is a low carb bread recipe that uses almond flour in place of the typical wheat flour. It’s also gluten-free, sugar-free, and paleo friendly. You can make it sweet or savory too!
This is a keto zucchini bread recipe that can be enjoyed at breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.
Simple and easy to make but irresistible in texture and in flavor palate, is just as good served on its own or topped with cream cheese and a dollop of keto jelly.
When zucchinis are in season, this recipe is a brilliant way to utilize the leftovers you'll inevitably have and I can guarantee it'll disappear in a flash!
This bread was inspired by our creamy keto pumpkin bread and keto banana bread that you might like to try too.
Table of Contents
Why You'll Love Low Carb Zucchini Bread
If you're craving bread on your keto diet this keto-friendly zucchini bread is what you're looking for. It has a delicious texture, flavor and is perfect on its own or topped with your favorite low carb topping.
The best part? Each slice of low carb zucchini bread only contains 3.2 grams of net carbs!
Ingredients You'll Need
To make this delicious low carb zucchini bread you'll need the following ingredients. For the full amounts, please check the recipe card below.
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Greek yogurt
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
How to Make Keto Zucchini Bread
To get started, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a loaf pan with a baking sheet
Take a mixing bowl whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, Erythritol, baking powder and salt.
Take another mixing bowl and whisk together the eggs, butter, Greek yogurt, milk and vanilla extract.
Next, fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix everything together until you get a smooth batter.
Once the batter is ready, add the shredded zucchini and stir it in gently.
Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes. You can check if the zucchini bread is ready by poking a skewer into it. If the skewer comes out clean the bread is ready.
Leave the zucchini bread in the loaf pan until it has cooled completely. Remove it from the loaf pan and slice the bread. You can store the zucchini bread for up to a week in an airtight container.
This zucchini bread recipe makes around 12 thick slices of bread. For the full nutrition breakdown see the recipe card below.
Here are the main points for each slice of keto zucchini bread:
- 187 calories
- 1.6 grams of fat
- 5.8 grams of protein
- 2.6 grams of fiber
- 3.2 grams of net carbs
Keto Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 1 ½ cups Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Zucchini shredded
- ⅓ cup Erythritol granulated
- ½ cup Butter softened
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt full-fat
- ¼ cup Milk
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅙ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, Erythritol, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, butter, Greek yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until a smooth batter forms.
- Add the shredded zucchini and stir gently.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted at the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool in the pan completely, before removing and slicing. Serve at room temperature or store covered in an airtight container for up to a week.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Leave a review or ask a question