Keto Zucchini Hash Browns
- 1 1/2 pounds’ zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 garlic clove minced or pressed
- 1/8 cup butter
- Coarsely shred zucchini (about 4 cups) into a medium bowl, add salt and let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze excess moisture with hands
- Add eggs, cheese and garlic
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of butter
- Mound about 2 tablespoons of mixture and flatten in a skillet to form a patty. Add patties to the pan, but avoid overcrowding
- Cook until golden then turn once and cook until golden about 6 – 8 minutes
- Repeat until mixture is finished, add more butter to the pan if needed.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called Custom Keto Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed Custom Keto Diet reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in Custom Keto Diet are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on Custom Keto Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.