If you’re on a low-carb keto diet and craving hash browns with your breakfast we’ve got you covered!
These delicious Zucchini Hash Browns are a more healthy version made with zucchini, eggs, garlic, butter and parmesan cheese.
A super simple, easy-to-make, keto-friendly healthy take on the breakfast classic.
Keto Zucchini Hash BrownsPrint Pin Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
- 1.5 lb Zucchini
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 cloves Garlic minced or pressed
- 1/8 cup Butter
- Coarsely shred zucchini (about 4 cups) into a medium bowl, add salt and let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze excess moisture with hands.
- Add eggs, cheese and garlic.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Mound about 2 tablespoons of mixture and flatten in a skillet to form a patty. Add patties to the pan, but avoid overcrowding.
- Cook until golden then turn once and cook until golden about 6 – 8 minutes.
- Repeat until mixture is finished, add more butter to the pan if needed.