Keto Zucchini Hash BrownsPrint Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 1.5 lb Zucchini
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 cloves Garlic minced or pressed
- 1/8 cup Butter
- Coarsely shred zucchini (about 4 cups) into a medium bowl, add salt and let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze excess moisture with hands.
- Add eggs, cheese and garlic.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Mound about 2 tablespoons of mixture and flatten in a skillet to form a patty. Add patties to the pan, but avoid overcrowding.
- Cook until golden then turn once and cook until golden about 6 – 8 minutes.
- Repeat until mixture is finished, add more butter to the pan if needed.
Net Carbs: 7.25g
Keto Zucchini Hash Browns
Amount Per Serving
Calories 269.5 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.