Meet the perfect creamy keto pumpkin soup recipe.
A bowl of warming, keto-friendly soup is the epitome of comfort food on a cold fall day.
This 20-minute keto pumpkin soup, makes an easy midweek dinner, or quick lunch, it’s easy to prep, grab and go in a thermos and it has only 9.5g of net carbs per portion.
We used homemade pumpkin puree, which you can make from scratch by simply roasting pumpkin wedges in the oven or you can use store-bought puree and no one will know the difference.
Creamy Keto Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Creamy Keto Pumpkin Soup RecipePrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree homemade or canned
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Curry
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Melt the butter in a deep sauce pan and sauté the pumpkin puree until it reaches a soft gold colour.
- Season with curry, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetable broth and the cream, keeping two tablespoons of the cream to garnish, and let it simmer over low to medium heat for 10 minutes.
- If you prefer a velvety texture, use a stick blender or food processor to blend all the ingredients.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with sunflower seeds and a swirl of cream.