This Chinese beef stir-fry recipe is probably my favorite Keto recipe.
Perfectly browned slices of steak coated with a tasty, thick and sticky sauce, yum!
A sweet and savory flavor to die for – add an extra kick and sprinkle some red pepper flakes into the dish.
It's the perfect option if you're on the keto diet and are craving Chinese takeout.
Not only that, this recipe works for Atkins, diabetic, gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free diets as well!
A low-carb Chinese food recipe that tastes absolutely amazing, there's no better meal. I promise you that.
Keto Stir Fried Beef with Orange
- 3.5 oz Beef thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Beef Broth
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- ½ medium Onion diced
- 2 medium Green Onions thinly sliced
- ¼ Orange zest and juice
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 inch Ginger sliced
- 1 pinch Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Dice your onion and cut the beef into 1ʺ thin slices.
- Heat coconut oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add diced onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Cook for 1 minute then add beef and cook for 5 minutes, add soy sauce and fish sauce, bay leaf, cinnamon and orange juice and beef broth.
- Raise heat and cook until juices have started to thicken.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with orange zest and green onions.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars