This Chinese beef stir-fry recipe is probably my favorite Keto recipe.
Perfectly browned slices of steak coated with a tasty, thick and sticky sauce, yum!
A sweet and savory flavor to die for – add an extra kick and sprinkle some red pepper flakes into the dish.
It's the perfect option if you're on the keto diet and are craving Chinese takeout.
Not only that, this recipe works for Atkins, diabetic, gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free diets as well!
A low-carb Chinese food recipe that tastes absolutely amazing, there's no better meal. I promise you that.
Keto Stir Fried Beef with Orange
Nutrition per serving: Calories 649, Fat 44.5g, Protein 53.5, Carbs 5.5gPin It Print
- 3.5 oz Beef thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Beef Broth
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- ½ medium Onion diced
- 2 medium Green Onions thinly sliced
- ¼ Orange zest and juice
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 inch Ginger sliced
- 1 pinch Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Dice your onion and cut the beef into 1ʺ thin slices.
- Heat coconut oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add diced onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Cook for 1 minute then add beef and cook for 5 minutes, add soy sauce and fish sauce, bay leaf, cinnamon and orange juice and beef broth.
- Raise heat and cook until juices have started to thicken.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with orange zest and green onions.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 1.9g
Calories: 649 kcal Carbohydrates: 5.5 g Protein: 53.5 g Fat: 44.5 g Fiber: 3.6 g
Delicious! I added a red pepper and some sesame seeds ! Really delicious
Glad you like them Dominic!
Love this recipe. Full of flavor. My only complaint is that I don’t come up with the same nutritional facts as it states in the recipe. I come up with 8 net carbs cause of the onions and garlic.
Hi Soni, sorry for that I've updated the nutritional facts. The recipe actually works out at 5.5g net carbs, hope that helps!
Yummy!! Thank you!! I’d be lost with out the keto recipes I find on here!
It states dice your vegetables but recipe only calls for onions??
Hi Angie. Just the green onions and onions in this recipe.