- 9 oz Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 strips Bacon
- Salt and Pepper
- 1.5 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- Trim the sprouts, if large cut them in half.
- In a medium bowl toss sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper, cayenne pepper.
- Place sprouts on a greased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, shake the baking tray after 15 minutes to cook evenly.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until desired crispiness, once cooked cut into bite sized pieces.
- Remove sprouts from the oven and toss in a large bowl with the bacon pieces.
Net Carbs: 1.84g
Calories: 299.5 kcal Carbohydrates: 4.5 g Protein: 9.5 g Fat: 25 g Fiber: 2.66 g