Keto Spicy Bacon & Brussels
- 250 g brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 strips bacon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Trim the sprouts, if large cut them in half
- In a medium bowl toss sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper, cayenne pepper
- Place sprouts on a greased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, shake the baking tray after 15 minutes to cook evenly
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until desired crispiness, once cooked cut into bite sized pieces
- Remove sprouts from the oven and toss in a large bowl with the bacon pieces
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.