- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Purée
- 1 scoop Low-Carb Protein Powder vanilla or plain
- 1 ½ tablespoon Coconut Flour or Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoon Steva
- 3-4 drops Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, add eggs and whisk them with the coconut oil, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Add pureed pumpkin and cream, and whisk until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients, and beat until well combined.
- Preheat waffle maker and cook mixture according to the waffle iron directions.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 7.2g
Calories: 258.5 kcal Carbohydrates: 8 g Protein: 20.5 g Fat: 16.5 g Trans Fat: 0.8 g
Leave a review or ask a question