Keto Spiced Pumpkin Waffles
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 scoop whey protein powder vanilla or plain
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour or almond flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon powdered sweetener
- 3-4 drops vanilla extract
- In a bowl, add eggs and whisk them with the coconut oil, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Add pureed pumpkin and cream, and whisk until smooth
- Add dry ingredients, and beat until well combined.
- Preheat waffle maker and cook mixture according to the waffle iron directions.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.