Keto Salted Almond and Coconut Bark
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 100 g dark chocolate over 70% cacao recommended
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat, and add the almonds and coconut flakes, fry for about 10 minutes, toss occasionally to prevent burning
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate, and once melted add the coconut butter and vanilla extract
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet (wax paper)
- Sprinkle almonds and coconut flakes over the surface of the chocolate, push nuts down so they sink into the chocolate
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt and place in the refrigerator
- Break into pieces when set
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.