Keto Salted Almond and Coconut BarkPrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
Servings: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Flaked Coconut unsweetened
- 3 oz Dark Chocolate 70% or over
- 1/2 cup Coconut Butter
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat, and add the almonds and coconut flakes, fry for about 10 minutes, toss occasionally to prevent burning.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate, and once melted add the coconut butter and vanilla extract.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet (wax paper).
- Sprinkle almonds and coconut flakes over the surface of the chocolate, push nuts down so they sink into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt and place in the refrigerator.
- Break into pieces when set.
Net Carbs: 3.2g
Keto Salted Almond and Coconut Bark
Amount Per Serving
Calories 152.83 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.