Keto Salted Almond and Coconut BarkPrint
Servings: 12 servings
- ½ cup Almonds
- ½ cup Flaked Coconut unsweetened
- 3 oz Dark Chocolate 70% or over
- ½ cup Coconut Butter
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat, and add the almonds and coconut flakes, fry for about 10 minutes, toss occasionally to prevent burning.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate, and once melted add the coconut butter and vanilla extract.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet (wax paper).
- Sprinkle almonds and coconut flakes over the surface of the chocolate, push nuts down so they sink into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt and place in the refrigerator.
- Break into pieces when set.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 3.2g
Calories: 152.83 kcal Carbohydrates: 8 g Protein: 2.42 g Fat: 12.67 g Fiber: 4.8 g