A quick and easy fat bomb that is quick and easy to make. You only need a few simple ingredients to make this low carb dessert!
- ½ cup Almonds
- ½ cup Flaked Coconut unsweetened
- 3 oz Dark Chocolate 70% or over
- ½ cup Coconut Butter
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat, and add the almonds and coconut flakes, fry for about 10 minutes, toss occasionally to prevent burning.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate, and once melted add the coconut butter and vanilla extract.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet (wax paper).
- Sprinkle almonds and coconut flakes over the surface of the chocolate, push nuts down so they sink into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt and place in the refrigerator.
- Break into pieces when set.
Net Carbs: 4.6g
Calories: 160 kcal Carbohydrates: 7.5 g Protein: 2.6 g Fat: 13.7 g Saturated Fat: 8.8 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.8 g Monounsaturated Fat: 2.8 g Cholesterol: 0.2 mg Sodium: 7.3 mg Potassium: 94.4 mg Fiber: 2.9 g Sugar: 2.1 g Vitamin A: 0.1 IU Calcium: 21.2 mg Iron: 1.4 mg Net Carbs: 4.6 g