Keto Raspberry Lemon Popsicles
- 100 g Raspberries or any other in season berries
- Lemon juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup Coconut Milk carton type
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon. Guar Gum
- 20 drops Liquid Stevia
- Add all ingredients into a container, and use an immersion blender to blend the mixture together, a normal blender can also be used.
- Blend on high until all the berries are mixed with the other ingredients
- Strain the mixture to remove any seeds
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours
- Run the mold under hot water for a few seconds to loosen the popsicles.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.