Keto Raspberry Lemon PopsiclesPrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
Servings: 6 popsicles
- 3 oz Raspberries
- 1/2 Lemon juice only
- 1/4 cup Cocnut Oil
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Guar Gum
- 20 drops Liquid Stevia
- Add all ingredients into a container, and use an immersion blender to blend the mixture together, a normal blender can also be used.
- Blend on high until all the berries are mixed with the other ingredients.
- Strain the mixture to remove any seeds.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Run the mold under hot water for a few seconds to loosen the popsicles.
Net Carbs: 2.17g
Keto Raspberry Lemon Popsicles
Amount Per Serving
Calories 73.17 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.