- 3 oz Raspberries
- ½ Lemon juice only
- ¼ cup Cocnut Oil
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ teaspoon Guar Gum
- 20 drops Liquid Stevia
- Add all ingredients into a container, and use an immersion blender to blend the mixture together, a normal blender can also be used.
- Blend on high until all the berries are mixed with the other ingredients.
- Strain the mixture to remove any seeds.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Run the mold under hot water for a few seconds to loosen the popsicles.
Net Carbs: 2.17g
Calories: 73.17 kcal Carbohydrates: 3.17 g Protein: 0.33 g Fat: 6.83 g Fiber: 1 g