These keto raspberry cheesecake bites are a delicious and easy dessert that you can make with just 6 ingredients. They’re no-bake, so you don’t need to turn on your oven, and only have 1g net carbs per serving.
Table of Contents
These keto raspberry cheesecake bites are a beautiful festive dessert that you can make ahead and serve when your guests arrive.
They are as pleasing to look at as they are good to eat, packed with antioxidants from the raspberries and good fats!
The addition of the fresh raspberries in the heart of each cheesecake ball adds a burst of freshness and color, while the chopped walnuts add a wonderful crunch and texture to this creamy, chilled dessert.
Each raspberry cheesecake bite contains only 1 gram of net carbs! This makes them the perfect guilt-free sweet treat for the holidays.
Why You'll Love Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- No bake dessert recipe
- Soft and creamy inside with a crunchy outside
- Just 5 ingredients
- Only 10 minutes prep time
- 1 gram of net carbs each (!!)
- Great as a snack, dessert or as a fat bomb
Best Keto Cheesecake Bites
No bake raspberry cheesecake bites are a wonderful way to end the day. They're quick, easy and perfect for any occasion. This is one of my favorite desserts because it's so delicious!
Easy raspberry cheesecake bites have all of the flavors that you could hope for in a low carb dessert.
A crunchy outer crust made of walnuts; a filling made of cream cheese and coconut with a fresh raspberry-filled center — heavenly!
Ingredients You'll Need
Our raspberry cheesecake bites no bake recipe is quick, easy and perfect for any occasion. You'll only need 5 ingredients.
- Cream cheese
How To Make Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- Cook the raspberries. To get started, place a dry pan over medium heat and add the raspberries. Set aside 5-10 raspberries (depending on size) to use later in the recipe. We'll be cutting them into halves or quarters to use to fill the bites.
Cook them until they start to soften, then use a fork to crush each raspberry slightly, then cook for a futher 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to completely cool.
- Prep the cheesecake mix. Take a mixing bowl and beat the cream cheese and Erythritol. Add the cooled crushed raspberries and mix them in until well combined. Finally, fold in the coconut.
- Refridgerate. Cover the mixture and place in the refridgerator until firm. This should take about an hour.
- Prep the cheesecake bites. First, take a baking tray and line it with baking paper. Take the raspberries you set aside in the first step and cut them into halves or quarters depending on their size.
Scoop tablespoons of the cold cheesecake mixture and press a piece of raspberry into the center. Carefully roll into a ball and place it on the lined baking tray. Repeat this step until you've used all the cheesecake mixture.
- Coat the cheesecake bites. Finally, take a plate and place the chopped walnuts on it. Take each cheesecake bite and roll it in the walnuts pressing lightly. Make sure each bite is coated evenly.
- Store: To store these cheesecake bites place them in an airtight container and refridgerate. They will keep for up to 2 days.
- Freeze: You can also store these raspberry cheesecake bites in the freezer. Wrap them in foil and place them in a freezer-safe container. They will keep for 3 to 6 months just remember to write a best before date on the container!
More Easy Keto Sweet Treats
- Keto Cream Cheese Lemon and Coconut Fat Bombs
- Easy Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Best Keto Donut Holes
- Keto Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Bites Recipe
- 1 ½ cups Raspberries frozen
- 1 cup Cream Cheese full fat
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
- ⅓ cup Desiccated Coconut
- ⅓ cup Walnuts finely chopped
- Heat a dry pan and add the raspberries, reserving a few pieces.
- Cook the raspberries until they start to soften, then use a fork to crush each piece slightly and cook for 5-7 more minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese with the Erythritol until well combined. Add the raspberries and continue to mix. Finally, fold in the coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, for about an hour.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Cut the reserved raspberries into halves or quarters, depending on their size.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of the cold cheesecake mixture and press a piece of raspberry half or quarter into the center. Roll into a ball and place them on the lined tray. Repeat with the remaining mixture and fruit until you run out of the mixture.
- Place the chopped walnuts on a plate. Roll the cheesecake balls in, pressing lightly to coat evenly.
- Serve cold or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
I love raspberries and would love to try this recipe, but I’m allergic to walnuts. Could I substitute something else, peanuts or cashews, what about cocoa powder?
Hi Gayle, yes you can substitute the walnuts for whatever other nuts you prefer 🙂