These delicious Keto Pesto Crackers have a crispy buttery texture that is to die for.
A beautiful Italian taste with the combination of basil, garlic, black pepper and a hint of cayenne to give them a kick!
Enjoy them with cheese or with your favorite soup or salad.
Keto Pesto CrackersPrint Rate
- 1 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Basil Pesto
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg
- Preheat Oven to 160 degrees (C) / 320 degrees (F).
- In a medium bowl add Almond flour, pepper, salt, and baking powder, whisk until smooth.
- Add Basil, Cayenne pepper, Garlic and stir until evenly combined.
- Add in the Pesto and egg and whisk until the dough forms into coarse crumbs.
- Slice the butter into the cracker mixture, mix with the fork or your fingers until the dough forms into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to a prepared cookie sheet and spread out the dough thinly until it is about 1 ½ mm thick. Ensure equal thickness so the crackers will cook evenly.
- Bake for 14 to 17 minutes until the color will be Golden Brown.
- Remove from the oven once it is cooked, and slice into desired sizes.