If you're after a satisfying, quick-and-easy low-carb breakfast look no further!
This classic ham and eggs with cheddar and chives will keep you loaded with energy and feeling full all morning.
Keto Ham & Eggs with Cheddar & ChivesPrint
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon Butter unsalted
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tablespoon Milk or Water
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 ¼ teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Cooked Ham diced
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Fresh Chives chopped
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Add the ham and sauté until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Pour into the pan and cook, and stir occasionally, to your desired taste approx. 4 to 5 minutes
- Add grated cheddar and chives just before the eggs begin to set.
Readers also love
Calories: 505 kcal Carbohydrates: 4.5 g Protein: 41.5 g Fat: 36 g