Keto Ham & Eggs with Cheddar & ChivesPrint Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 tbsp Butter unsalted
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk or Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Cooked Ham diced
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Fresh Chives chopped
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Add the ham and sauté until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour into the pan and cook, and stir occasionally, to your desired taste approx. 4 to 5 minutes
- Add grated cheddar and chives just before the eggs begin to set.
Keto Ham & Eggs with Cheddar & Chives
Amount Per Serving
Calories 505 Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.