Keto Ham & Eggs with Cheddar & Chives
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Add the ham and sauté until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour into the pan and cook, and stir occasionally, to your desired taste approx. 4 to 5 minutes
- Add grated cheddar and chives just before the eggs begin to set.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.