Keto Fried Eggs & Tomatoes
- 1 large tomato halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 scallion finely sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Heat the broiler to 180C.
- Drizzle oil on the face of tomato and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little parmesan, place cut side up under the broiler. Cook for 3 – 4 minutes until soft, while these are cooking.
- Heat remaining oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, break the eggs and place into the skillet, cover and cook until your desired liking.
- Transfer eggs and tomatoes to serving plate, sprinkle with remaining parmesan, scallions, salt and pepper to taste.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.