- 1 large Tomato halved
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Scallion finely sliced
- ½ tablespoon Parmesan Cheese grated
- Heat the broiler to 355F.
- Drizzle oil on the face of tomato and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little parmesan, place cut side up under the broiler. Cook for 3 – 4 minutes until soft, while these are cooking.
- Heat remaining oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, break the eggs and place into the skillet, cover and cook until your desired liking.
- Transfer eggs and tomatoes to serving plate, sprinkle with remaining parmesan, scallions, salt and pepper to taste.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 6.4g
Calories: 198 kcal Carbohydrates: 9 g Protein: 16 g Fat: 12 g Fiber: 2.6 g