Keto Chicken & Cheat Noodle Soup
- 8 oz. chicken breast thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1- quart chicken stock
- 1 large zucchini
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook onion until tender
- Add chicken and cook until starting to brown
- Add carrots and celery and season with salt, pepper, and oregano cook until soft
- Add the chicken stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Then lower the heat to a simmer, add chicken and cook 20 minutes.
- Spiralize the zucchini into thin noodles, add to the soup during the last 2 or 3 minutes of cooking.
- Transfer to serving dish and add sour cream
- Nutrition is for 1/3 of the recipe.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.