Looking for the comfort of chicken noodle soup without the carbs from noodles? Try our chicken zoodle (zucchini noodle) soup recipe.
Just because you’re eating low carb doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice delicious food and this hearty, healthy alternative comes together easily and is guaranteed to keep you satisfied.
Note: this recipe was made with turkey balls instead of chicken breast.
Keto Chicken & Cheat Noodle SoupPrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
- 8 oz Chicken Breast thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 medium Carrot chopped
- 1 stalk Celery chopped
- 1 tbsp Oregano dried
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 large Zucchini
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook onion until tender.
- Add chicken and cook until starting to brown.
- Add carrots and celery and season with salt, pepper, and oregano cook until soft.
- Add the chicken stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Then lower the heat to a simmer, add chicken and cook 20 minutes.
- Spiralize the zucchini into thin noodles, add to the soup during the last 2 or 3 minutes of cooking.
- Transfer to serving dish and add sour cream.
- Nutrition is for 1/3 of the recipe.