Looking for the comfort of chicken noodle soup without the carbs from noodles? Try our chicken zoodle (zucchini noodle) soup recipe.
Just because you're eating low carb doesn't mean you have to sacrifice delicious food and this hearty, healthy alternative comes together easily and is guaranteed to keep you satisfied.
Note: this recipe was made with turkey balls instead of chicken breast.
Keto Chicken & Cheat Noodle SoupPrint Pin Review
- 8 oz Chicken Breast thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ½ Onion chopped
- 1 medium Carrot chopped
- 1 stalk Celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon Oregano dried
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 large Zucchini
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook onion until tender.
- Add chicken and cook until starting to brown.
- Add carrots and celery and season with salt, pepper, and oregano cook until soft.
- Add the chicken stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Then lower the heat to a simmer, add chicken and cook 20 minutes.
- Spiralize the zucchini into thin noodles, add to the soup during the last 2 or 3 minutes of cooking.
- Transfer to serving dish and add sour cream.
- Nutrition is for ⅓ of the recipe.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.