Keto Chicken and Mushroom SoupPrint Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 9 oz Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Fresh Mushrooms quartered
- 4 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Sherry
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped
- Slice the chicken breast into thin slices.
- In a medium saucepan add the chicken stock and bring to a boil, when starting to boil add the chicken and mushrooms.
- When the soup begins to boil again, remove from the heat add the sesame oil and sherry then taste for seasoning, add salt and pepper as necessary.
- Serve in individual soup bowls, and sprinkle with parsley.
Net Carbs: 1.8g
Keto Chicken and Mushroom Soup
Amount Per Serving
Calories 431 Calories from Fat 329
% Daily Value*
Trans Fat 0.7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.