Keto Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 250 g boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms quartered
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Slice the chicken breast into thin slices
- In a medium saucepan add the chicken stock and bring to a boil, when starting to boil add the chicken and mushrooms.
- When the soup begins to boil again, remove from the heat add the sesame oil and sherry then taste for seasoning, add salt and pepper as necessary
- Serve in individual soup bowls, and sprinkle with parsley.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.