Keto Chicken and Mushroom SoupPrint
Servings: 2 servings
- 9 oz Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Fresh Mushrooms quartered
- 4 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoon Sherry
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Parsley chopped
- Slice the chicken breast into thin slices.
- In a medium saucepan add the chicken stock and bring to a boil, when starting to boil add the chicken and mushrooms.
- When the soup begins to boil again, remove from the heat add the sesame oil and sherry then taste for seasoning, add salt and pepper as necessary.
- Serve in individual soup bowls, and sprinkle with parsley.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 1.8g
Calories: 431 kcal Carbohydrates: 2.5 g Protein: 26 g Fat: 36.5 g Trans Fat: 0.7 g