Keto Chicken and Bacon Sausage Stir Fry
- 4 Chicken and Bacon Sausages
- 3 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine
- 2 tablespoon of Salted Butter
- 2 cloves of garlic minced. Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Slice the 4 chicken sausages into ¼ inch pieces
- In a medium saucepan boil half a pan of water and then add the broccoli florets cook for 5 minutes
- In a skillet, cook the sausage pieces until golden on all sides
- Move your sausages to one side of the pan, then add the butter.
- Put your garlic in the butter and let it sauté for 1 minute.
- Mix everything together and then adds your broccoli.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, red wine, and add red pepper flakes.
- Combine everything together and cook until it is ready.
- Mix together, add your spinach with salt and pepper and let it cook down.
- Simmer this for 5-10 minutes.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.