After a quick-and-easy low carb dinner? Our keto chicken and bacon sausage stir-fry is a must-try!
Not only is this recipe extremely fast to make, but it's also loaded with flavor and packed with nutrients.
- 4 Chicken and Bacon Sausages
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 3 cups Spinach
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- ½ cup Keto Tomato Sauce
- ¼ cup Red Wine
- 2 tablespoon Salted Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Slice the 4 chicken sausages into ¼ inch pieces.
- In a medium saucepan boil half a pan of water and then add the broccoli florets cook for 5 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook the sausage pieces until golden on all sides.
- Move your sausages to one side of the pan, then add the butter.
- Put your garlic in the butter and let it sauté for 1 minute.
- Mix everything together and then adds your broccoli.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, red wine, and add red pepper flakes.
- Combine everything together and cook until it is ready.
- Mix together, add your spinach with salt and pepper and let it cook down.
- Simmer this for 5-10 minutes.
Net Carbs: 4.5g
Calories: 266 kcal Carbohydrates: 8.5 g Protein: 27.75 g Fat: 10.5 g Fiber: 4 g