After a quick-and-easy low carb dinner? Our keto chicken and bacon sausage stir-fry is a must-try!
Not only is this recipe extremely fast to make, but it’s also loaded with flavor and packed with nutrients.
Keto Chicken and Bacon Sausage Stir FryPrint Pin Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 Chicken and Bacon Sausages
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 3 cups Spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Red Wine
- 2 tbsp Salted Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Slice the 4 chicken sausages into ¼ inch pieces.
- In a medium saucepan boil half a pan of water and then add the broccoli florets cook for 5 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook the sausage pieces until golden on all sides.
- Move your sausages to one side of the pan, then add the butter.
- Put your garlic in the butter and let it sauté for 1 minute.
- Mix everything together and then adds your broccoli.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, red wine, and add red pepper flakes.
- Combine everything together and cook until it is ready.
- Mix together, add your spinach with salt and pepper and let it cook down.
- Simmer this for 5-10 minutes.
Net Carbs: 4.5g
Keto Chicken and Bacon Sausage Stir Fry
Amount Per Serving
Calories 266 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.