After a quick-and-easy low carb dinner? Our keto chicken and bacon sausage stir-fry is a must-try!
Not only is this recipe extremely fast to make, but it’s also loaded with flavor and packed with nutrients.
- 4 Chicken and Bacon Sausages
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 3 cups Spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Red Wine
- 2 tbsp Salted Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Slice the 4 chicken sausages into ¼ inch pieces.
- In a medium saucepan boil half a pan of water and then add the broccoli florets cook for 5 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook the sausage pieces until golden on all sides.
- Move your sausages to one side of the pan, then add the butter.
- Put your garlic in the butter and let it sauté for 1 minute.
- Mix everything together and then adds your broccoli.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, red wine, and add red pepper flakes.
- Combine everything together and cook until it is ready.
- Mix together, add your spinach with salt and pepper and let it cook down.
- Simmer this for 5-10 minutes.