These light and fluffy keto-friendly pancakes are a lot easier to make than you might think. A great low-carb option if you’re craving pancakes, give them a go!
Keto Blender Pancakes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 scoop Protein Powder plain or vanilla flavor
- 1 pinch good of cinnamon
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- Add the cream cheese, eggs, protein powder, cinnamon and salt into a blender
- Blend for about 10 seconds until mixed and then let it sit.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat
- Pour out about 1/4 of the batter slowly into the pan.
- Cook until small bubbles start to appear on the surface, slide spatula underneath and turn
- Cook the other side of the pancake until starting to turn golden brown
- Serve with syrup or butter, but be aware of your calorie intake.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.