These light and fluffy keto-friendly pancakes are a lot easier to make than you might think.
A great low-carb option if you’re craving pancakes, give them a go!
Keto Blender PancakesPrint Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 scoop Low-Carb Protein Powder vanilla or plain
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 pinch Salt
- Add the cream cheese, eggs, protein powder, cinnamon and salt into a blender.
- Blend for about 10 seconds until mixed and then let it sit.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat.
- Pour out about 1/4 of the batter slowly into the pan.
- Cook until small bubbles start to appear on the surface, slide spatula underneath and turn.
- Cook the other side of the pancake until starting to turn golden brown.
- Serve with syrup or butter, but be aware of your calorie intake.
Keto Blender Pancakes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 451 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.