- 2 medium Parsnips peeled and thinly sliced
- Oil for frying your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- In a bowl add the parsnip pieces and some olive oil, mix by hand to cover all sides of the parsnip.
- Place on a lined baking sheet (wax paper) leaving space in between.
- Bake for 6 – 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.
Net Carbs: 6.0g
Keto Baked Parsnip Chips
Amount Per Serving
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.