Keto Baked Parsnip ChipsPrint Pin Review
- 2 medium Parsnips peeled and thinly sliced
- Oil for frying your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- In a bowl add the parsnip pieces and some olive oil, mix by hand to cover all sides of the parsnip.
- Place on a lined baking sheet (wax paper) leaving space in between.
- Bake for 6 – 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.