As a serial coffee drinker, I know the importance of a delicious steaming cup in the morning (or any time of the day to be honest).
No day feels right without a good boost of caffeine! And no meal is complete unless followed by some sort of coffee. Whether it’s a simple shot of espresso or something more elaborate and keto appropriate, like this Easy Keto Mocha Latte.
It’s ready in just 5 minutes or less with a chocolaty palette and healthy fats. It tastes like a hug in a mug! Between me and you, it’s also an excellent way to use up day-old coffee.
What is a Keto Mocha Latte?
A keto mocha latte is an espresso-based drink that gives you a stronger hit of coffee than a standard latte. It also contains delicious dark chocolate undertones and is dairy-free. Our keto mocha is a dairy-free latte and only contains 1.3 grams of net carbs.
How to Make a Mocha Latte
For this recipe you’ll need to brew your favorite piping hot plain black coffee. You’ll also need eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and unsweetened cocoa powder.
Did I mention this delicious keto mocha is incredibly easy to make? Simply grab your blender and combine the coffee, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and half of the unsweetened cocoa powder.
Blitz until it reaches a frothy, creamy consistency and pour into two glasses. Sprinkle with the remaining cocoa powder and drink hot!
Other Keto-Friendly Coffee Recipes
- SunButter Keto Latte – Warming and comforting with a substantial boost of caffeine to kick start your mornings. The healthy fats in this keto latte will help to keep you feeling full while also keeping you in ketosis.
- Frosty Keto Frappuccino – Your classic bulletproof coffee was a game-changer, but now it gets a summery makeover and transforms into the most delicious Keto Frosty Frappuccino you could possibly imagine.
Easy Keto Mocha Latte (Dairy-Free)
- 1 1/2 cups Black Coffee hot
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder unsweetened, divided in half
- In a blender combine the coffee with the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and half the amount of cocoa powder. Process to get a frothy and creamy consistency. Serve immediately sprinkled with the remaining cocoa powder.