With four simple ingredients from your fridge and pantry, four minutes, and only 1.4 grams of net carbs per portion, we took this breakfast classic to the next level.
The serving options and combos are endless.
Dip in grated parmesan, add crispy bacon and sprinkle with parsley for a savory treat, or sprinkle with powdered Erythritol and cinnamon to satisfy a sweet craving.
Another favorite serving suggestion: Cut in bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with hot paprika while they are still hot to make a keto-friendly movie snack!
4-Ingredient Keto Chaffles
Easy 4-ingredient keto chaffles that can be enjoyed sweet or savory! Each chaffle only has 1.4 grams of net carbs making it the perfect choice for your low carb diet.Pin It Print
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 2 large Eggs
- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat the waffle iron until hot.
- Microwave the mozzarella cheese for 30 seconds until it melts. Alternatively, make a do-it-yourself double boiler by simmering a few inches of water in a saucepan and stacking a heat-proof bowl with the cheese on top of the saucepan.
- In a mixing bowl combine the eggs with the almond flour and baking powder. Add the melted cheese and stir to make a dough.
- Pour the waffle dough into the waffle iron and cook each waffle for 2-4 minutes. Serve at room temperature.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 1.4g
Serving: 1 chaffle Calories: 94 kcal Carbohydrates: 2.2 g Protein: 6.3 g Fat: 6.8 g Saturated Fat: 1.7 g Cholesterol: 86 mg Sodium: 76 mg Potassium: 93 mg Fiber: 0.8 g Sugar: 0.2 g Calcium: 44 mg
Leave a review or ask a question