Why not? Bacon and burgers are a match made in heaven.
These Keto Stuffed Bacon Burgers are simple, easy and bursting with delicious flavor.
The inside of these burgers are loaded with parmesan cheese, crispy bacon, onions and mushrooms - the perfect keto treat!
- 2 slices Bacon
- ⅛ cup Onion chopped
- ¼ can Mushroom drained and finely chopped
- 3.5 oz Ground Beef
- 2 oz Pork Sausage
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Steak Sauce
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add bacon and cook until crispy, remove all but two tablespoons of the dripping, add onion to the pan with dripping and cook until tender.
- Crumble the cold bacon and return to the skillet with the mushrooms and place on oneside.
- Combine ground beef, pork sausage, cheese, pepper, garlic powder and steak sauce in a medium bowl.
- Once mixed form into 4 patties, divide bacon and onion mixture and place onto two of the patties, put the other two patties on top and press down to seal the edges.
- Grill over medium coals or under the broiler until well done.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Note: sausage in burgers requires thorough cooking.
Calories: 177 kcal Carbohydrates: 3 g Protein: 17 g Fat: 10 g
So is the serving size here one burger or two burgers?
Hi Katie, the serving size is for 1 burger. For the recipes, it will state how many servings each makes, and the nutritional information corresponds to that too. Hope that helps!
This was delicious. granted I didn't have pork sausage and used ground pork instead and I used ground turkey cus that's what I had also.
Hi yes are these recipes for two people or just one
Hi, this recipe makes 2 servings and is suitable for two people. You can also keep one in the fridge and reheat it for another meal later. Enjoy!
This was a wonderful and flavorful recipe and I am not a fan of mushrooms! Curious...is the side carrot and celery or cucumber sticks?