These Keto Stuffed Bacon Burgers are simple, easy and bursting with delicious flavor.
Melted, gooey cheese with extra on the top and sliced bacon for an extra crunch, yum!
Stuffed Bacon BurgersPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1/8 cup Onion chopped
- 1/4 can Mushroom drained and finely chopped
- 3.5 oz Ground Beef
- 2 oz Pork Sausage
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Steak Sauce
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add bacon and cook until crispy, remove all but two tablespoons of the dripping, add onion to the pan with dripping and cook until tender.
- Crumble the cold bacon and return to the skillet with the mushrooms and place on oneside.
- Combine ground beef, pork sausage, cheese, pepper, garlic powder and steak sauce in a medium bowl.
- Once mixed form into 4 patties, divide bacon and onion mixture and place onto two of the patties, put the other two patties on top and press down to seal the edges.
- Grill over medium coals or under the broiler until well done.
Note: sausage in burgers requires thorough cooking.
Stuffed Bacon Burgers
Amount Per Serving
Calories 177 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.