This Keto Sticky Sesame Beef recipe is a keto-friendly version of the popular Chinese takeaway dish.
If you’re craving Chinese food (like I always am) on Keto this is one of my favorite dinner recipes.
Also, the whole family will love it!
- 1.1 lb Sirloin Steak cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Liquid Stevia
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil divided
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3 Spring Onions thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- In a bowl add soy sauce, pepper, onions, garlic, sesame seeds and stevia, mix until combined
- Add the steak strips, and cover with the sauce, then let sit for 15 minutes
- In a skillet over high heat, place 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil add the contents of the steak and juice, stir fry until the steak becomes brown, or until your desired likeness
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles – adjust nutrition levels accordingly