This Keto Sticky Sesame Beef recipe is a keto-friendly version of the popular Chinese takeaway dish.
If you’re craving Chinese food (like I always am) on Keto this is one of my favorite dinner recipes.
Also, the whole family will love it!
Keto Sticky Sesame BeefPrint Pin Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
- 1.1 lb Sirloin Steak cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Liquid Stevia
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil divided
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3 Spring Onions thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- In a bowl add soy sauce, pepper, onions, garlic, sesame seeds and stevia, mix until combined
- Add the steak strips, and cover with the sauce, then let sit for 15 minutes
- In a skillet over high heat, place 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil add the contents of the steak and juice, stir fry until the steak becomes brown, or until your desired likeness
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles – adjust nutrition levels accordingly