Keto Sticky Sesame Beef
- 500 g sirloin steak cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 spring onions thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a bowl add soy sauce, pepper, onions, garlic, sesame seeds and honey, mix until combined
- Add the steak strips, and cover with the sauce, then let sit for 15 minutes
- In a skillet over high heat, place 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil add the contents of the steak and juice, stir fry until the steak becomes brown, or until your desired likeness
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles – adjust nutrition levels accordingly
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.