Keto Steak & Eggs with Seared Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 500 g thin steak
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Cook the steak, 4 to 5 minutes each side.
- Remove from skillet and let rest for 5 minutes, then slice
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet cut-side down, cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add oil to the skillet, and cook the eggs covered to your desired doneness, 2 to 4 minutes
- Sprinkle the tomatoes and eggs with the oregano and salt and pepper.
- Serve with the steak.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.