Keto Steak & Eggs with Seared TomatoesPrint
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1.1 lb Beef Steak
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 4 medium Tomatoes
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Oregano chopped
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Cook the steak, 4 to 5 minutes each side.
- Remove from skillet and let rest for 5 minutes, then slice.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet cut-side down, cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add oil to the skillet, and cook the eggs covered to your desired doneness, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes and eggs with the oregano and salt and pepper.
- Serve with the steak.
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 3.9g
Calories: 309.5 kcal Carbohydrates: 5 g Protein: 34.75 g Fat: 16.75 g Fiber: 1.1 g