Keto Spicy Lime Steak
- 7 oz. asparagus
- 8 oz. thin steak
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Sriracha Lime Sauce:
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place a medium skillet over medium heat, fry asparagus for about 10 minutes, toss occasionally to avoid burning
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Broil until done to your liking turn once.
- Remove from broiler, cover the steak and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add lime juice, sriracha sauce, salt and pepper with the vinegar, slowly add olive oil while whisking to combine
- Slice steak into thin strips, and serve with asparagus, drizzle sauce over the top.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.