- 7 oz Asparagus
- 8 oz Steak cut thin
- Salt and Pepper
Sriracha Lime Sauce
- ½ Lime
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Place a medium skillet over medium heat, fry asparagus for about 10 minutes, toss occasionally to avoid burning.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Broil until done to your liking turn once.
- Remove from broiler, cover the steak and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add lime juice, sriracha sauce, salt and pepper with the vinegar, slowly add olive oil while whisking to combine.
- Slice steak into thin strips, and serve with asparagus, drizzle sauce over the top.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 6.9g
Calories: 560 kcal Carbohydrates: 13 g Protein: 52 g Fat: 34 g Fiber: 6.1 g
Leave a review or ask a question