- 7 oz Asparagus
- 8 oz Steak cut thin
- Salt and Pepper
Sriracha Lime Sauce
- 1/2 Lime
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Place a medium skillet over medium heat, fry asparagus for about 10 minutes, toss occasionally to avoid burning.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Broil until done to your liking turn once.
- Remove from broiler, cover the steak and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add lime juice, sriracha sauce, salt and pepper with the vinegar, slowly add olive oil while whisking to combine.
- Slice steak into thin strips, and serve with asparagus, drizzle sauce over the top.
Net Carbs: 6.9g
Keto Spicy Lime Steak
Amount Per Serving
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.