Keto Ham & Asparagus BakePrint Pin Review
- 7 oz Cooked Ham chopped
- 3 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 ¼ cup White Onion diced
- 9 oz Asparagus
- 3 large Eggs
- ⅓ cup Heavy Craem
- 1 teaspoon Dried Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add butter, once melted, add onion, asparagus and ham, cook for about 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix eggs, cream, and seasonings.
- In a medium baking dish add Asparagus mixture and then pour over egg mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.