Keto Ham & Asparagus BakePrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
Servings: 3 servings
- 7 oz Cooked Ham chopped
- 3 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 1/4 cup White Onion diced
- 9 oz Asparagus
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Heavy Craem
- 1 tsp Dried Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add butter, once melted, add onion, asparagus and ham, cook for about 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix eggs, cream, and seasonings.
- In a medium baking dish add Asparagus mixture and then pour over egg mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
Net Carbs: 9.5g
Keto Ham & Asparagus Bake
Amount Per Serving
Calories 454.67 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.