Our keto roasted garlic cauliflower is super versatile and goes with just about anything.
Crispy cauliflower browned to perfection with garlic and olive oil and a dash of paprika — great as a snack or side.
Keto Garlic CauliflowerPrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds toasted
- 1 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 dash Paprika for coating
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Pepper to taste
- Half fill a medium sized saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
- Add the trimmed cauliflower florets and cook for around 2 minutes then drain.
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat, add oil and garlic, cook until garlic starts to brown.
- Add the cauliflower and stir-fry for 1 -2 minutes, add sesame seeds and toss to coat.
- Place of serving plates and sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
Net Carbs: 4.74g
Keto Garlic Cauliflower
Amount Per Serving
Calories 61 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.