Keto Garlic Cauliflower
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- Dash of paprika for coating
- 2 cloves largegarlic minced
- Pepper to taste
- Half fill a medium sized saucepan with water and bring to the boil
- Add the trimmed cauliflower florets and cook for around 2 minutes then drain
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat, add oil and garlic, cook until garlic starts to brown.
- Add the cauliflower and stir-fry for 1 -2 minutes, add sesame seeds and toss to coat
- Place of serving plates and sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.