Our keto roasted garlic cauliflower is super versatile and goes with just about anything.
Crispy cauliflower browned to perfection with garlic and olive oil and a dash of paprika — great as a snack or side.
- 2 cups Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds toasted
- 1 tablespoon Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 dash Paprika for coating
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Pepper to taste
- Half fill a medium sized saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
- Add the trimmed cauliflower florets and cook for around 2 minutes then drain.
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat, add oil and garlic, cook until garlic starts to brown.
- Add the cauliflower and stir-fry for 1 -2 minutes, add sesame seeds and toss to coat.
- Place of serving plates and sprinkle with paprika and pepper.